Discover our unique SEO Checklist
1. Set up Yoast SEO configuration via the wizard
- Adding a sitemap to robots.txt through Yoast SEO
2. Google Analytics set-up
- Add Google Analytics
- Create annotation “website online”
- A correct Google Analytics code on all pages
- Add the customer as a user to Google Analytics
- Exclude IP adresses
3. Google Search Console set-up
- Add the sitemap to GSC in the account Projectsmonitor@conversal.be
- Is the sitemap correct?
- Are all pages present?
- Are there no mistakes/errors?
- Is the right language used in the general settings of the CMS?
- Is the full website indexable by Google?
- Go to settings in wordpress > read en check if the checkbox ‘zoekmachine vindbaarheid’ is checked of
- Check the sourcecode manually if there is a metatag with ‘no index’
- verify that there aren’t any errors in robots.txt
4. Google My Business set-up
- Is the business viewable in Google with a correct adress and contact details?
5. Basics for technical SEO
- Correct page title everywhere
- Correct meta description for each mainpage
- Right use of H1 H2 H3 with SEO keywords? Check on each type of page
- Setting up Google My Business with email@example.com
- verification allright?
- Add existing social media to the website
- Check the page behind the share & like plugin